The Red Rose Coin Club was founded in 1958 and is a very active coin club with over 200 members. A typical meeting night sees about 60 members in attendance. A business meeting begins at 7 p.m. followed by an educational program and then typically a member coin auction of 100 lots.
The Red Rose Coin Club boasts a number of qualified members that can certify Boy Scout or Girl Scout members for their Coin Collecting merit badges.
Membership is $20 per year and all members receive a monthly newsletter that includes copies of the auction lists for the upcoming month. Members also are able to take advantage of many benefits such as -
- Free borrowing of books from the extensive club library
- Enhancing your numismatic perspective through the educational programs presented at most club meetings
- Participate in the member auctions by placing items for sale in the auctions at a nominal fee
- Enjoy with your family our annual club picnic held the Friday night of the fall coin show.
- Entitled to buy our annual club medal at member prices
- Members may enter educational exhibits and compete for awards at our annual show
- Join fellow members in other club activities such as bus trips to major shows held in the area (such as Baltimore) and attend our annual banquet